Justia Lawyer Rating
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Avvo Clients' Choise Award 2019
Google Rating 4.7
Lawyers of Distinction 2020

Our Services

Русский перевод

There are very few situations we haven’t handled in the past 10 years. That is why we have over 10,000 approvals!

Whether you have a fiancé or spouse you want to get a Green Card, a family member you'd like to bring to the USA, if you're looking to file for Asylum, get US Citizenship, or a business visa, give us a call and see if we can help.

Every situation is unique, but we've successfully provided our services to 1000's of clients over the last decade.

You have nothing to lose by obtaining a free and confidential consultation : 888-902-9285.

Fiancé Visas

If you want to get married to someone overseas, we can help get them here. We've helped thousands of clients.

Learn More

Marriage Visas

Are you already married to a foreigner? If they are in another country, we can help. If they are here, check out the Green Card page.

Learn More

Green Cards / Permanent Resident Status

If you are married to a foreign citizen and they are in the US on a fiance visa or another type of visa, we can help keep them here.

Learn More


Are you in the United States and afraid to go home for political, race, religion, sexual orientation, or other reasons?

Learn More


If you've been in the United States with a Green Card for 3 years and married to a US Citizen, or 5 years otherwise, you can become a citizen.

Learn More

Family Immigration & Visas

Parents, Children, and Siblings are eligible for Green Cards in certain circumstances. We can also help with B1/B2 Visitor Visas.

Learn More

Business Visas

Are looking to expand your business to the US market? Looking to invest or start a new business here? If so, check out our business visa page.

Learn More

Removal of Conditions

Have you been married to a US Citizen and held a Conditional Green Card for almost two years? If so, it's time to remove the conditions on you Permanent Residency.

Learn More

O1 Visas - Actors / Artists / Athletes / Scientists / Musicians / Scientists / Educators, etc.

Are you a top-level actor, artist, musician, or athlete? Do you need to come to the US to pursue your talent, such as a concert, sporting even, or film shoot? If so, contact us.

Learn More

Green Card Through Marriage

Obtaining a green card through marriage is one of the most common ways people work their way toward United States citizenship.

Learn More


Learn More

Immigration Appeals

Learn More

Client Reviews
My asylum case worried me very much. After speaking with Mr. Smallcomb, I was much surer that everything would be done ok. He and his staff helped me to file and get my work card. I was lucky to have their help and the price was lower than most lawyers. Adam S.
Very Professional, very thorough and simplified the process so you know what to expect and what is required. Very satisfied with the Modern Law Group, P.C., Thank you. Robert S.
These folks were a critical part of my k1 visa preparation and subsequent parts of the process to eventual citizenship. Additionally, they helped with my stepson green card process. I will definitely use their services as my stepson heads for citizenship. Very professional, extremely competent! Kevin F.